- What information is collected
- How may use information
- How we protect the information
Gift Card Policy
Due to security reasons, gift cards can be used for in-store purchases only.
What information do we collect?
We receive and may keep information voluntarily given to us when you decide to make a purchase. Information is collected so we can provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit card or Bluezone Rewards number
Use of Technology
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of and serve advertisement with a 3rd party.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Once information is collected, how do we use it?
Within Jackrabbit Central
Information we collect from you may be shared with our agents or employees of our service providers. We may also use information to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable fulfillment of requests
- Deliver merchandise that you purchase online
- Facilitate payment for your purchases
- Confirm your orders and delivery information
- Respond to your customer service inquiries
- Inform you of sales or featured items
Outside of Jackrabbit Central
We may partner with other third parties to provide various products and services. When you sign up for these products or services, we will share required information that is necessary for the third party to provide the product or service to you. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are obligated to protect your information on our behalf. It is also against our policy to sell or trade information collected online without consumer consent. We may however, release personal information if we are legally required to do so with or without notifying you based on the conditions.
Your customer profile is accessible form our website and you may upgrade it at any time. Our website provides you with the ability to change your phone number(s), address, and email address stored in your profile. You may also contact us directly to request a change.
This website may send you notifications via email in order to service your account. These notifications are considered part of our services and may not be disabled. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and updating upon changing.
Confidentiality and Security
Jackrabbit Central takes reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected. On our website we utilize industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting your personal information. Our website is hosted in a data center which makes use of multiple levels of redundant firewalls and database encryption to protect information. Internally, we limit access to your information to those employees or agents who have reasonable need to use such information.
JackrabbitCentral.com is targeted to college students, faculty, alumni and fans and is not meant to attract children. We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under thirteen years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under thirteen and believe your child has disclosed personal information, please contact us immediately to remove such information.